Author Topic: Battle Runes  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Pat

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Battle Runes
« on: April 26, 2008, 04:09:53 AM »
According to a Battle Runes post previously:

Quote from: Dr_Sage on July 23, 2007, 01:37:14 pm
2) Rune activation: its stated there that the character can activate more than one BattleRune at the same time. In the example: "Nynyve announces that she is activating the following Battle Runes: the Boost Agility Rune on her Armor, and the
Fireball on an arrow. She also announces that she is moving into a good position for her bow." So Activate a battlerune is like just speak a magic word, touch a part of the armor, meaning its a free action and you can move at the same time for example?

Quote from Rasyr:
Yes

So if I have Battle Runes (say 24 ranks) and Minor Healing as a spell, can I activate the rune during combat as a free action to heal damage?

If I have Minor Healing enruned 3 times, can I activate them as a free action when required?

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Battle Runes
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 08:45:02 AM »
So if I have Battle Runes (say 24 ranks) and Minor Healing as a spell, can I activate the rune during combat as a free action to heal damage?

Yes

If I have Minor Healing enruned 3 times, can I activate them as a free action when required?

Yes, although personally, I would start taking on minuses to full actions based on how many runes you want to activate, and what other things you are attempting to do at the same time.

For example, trying to activate 2 runes while fighting -- I would give a -5 to the combat roll, -10 if you are also using a shield... (i.e. you have to touch the rune....).