Author Topic: looking for a Cyberspace workbook (Excel or Open Office)  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
looking for a Cyberspace workbook (Excel or Open Office)
« on: April 09, 2008, 11:33:59 AM »
well, the subject pretty much says it all!
I'm looking for something in either Excel or Open Office to help my players along with building, devloping and tracking thier characters. if you have a link I'd apprecaite it!

Allen
Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark...

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
Re: looking for a Cyberspace workbook (Excel or Open Office)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »
Hi Allen,

I dont believe that one exists but I'm sure that a version using your favourite RM spreadsheet could be used as a basis and then (if you can get the password to unlock it) change the key areas for use in Cyberspace (the tables mostly).

A Harp spreadsheet would take too much work IMHO... better sticking with an RM spreadsheet.

It would be good to post to ICEBruce or Rasyr if you can figure it out...anything is better than nothing at all).
--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com

Offline croakerdogboy

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Software Developer/Writer/ Indentured Servant
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 08:11:09 AM »
I used to have one I made about 10 years ago. I will look around on some old hard drives I have laying around to see if I still have it.
It is the fundamental theory of all the more recent American law...that the average citizen is half-witted, and hence not to be trusted to either his own devices or his own thoughts.

H.L. Mencken

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 08:17:33 AM »
Jason & Croaker

hey, thanks for the suggestion.
I suppose I should have done a followup post.
I'm actually using a mashup of CS & SM so I'm using Terry's kick ass SM2 spreadsheet. I HIGHLY reccomend it. it's all I could have hoped for and works for both SM2 *and* RM2/RMC. who could ask for anything more?! :)
Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark...

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland