Author Topic: Armor by the Piece for Current RMC/RMFRP Arms Law  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Armor by the Piece for Current RMC/RMFRP Arms Law
« on: April 01, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »
As I mentioned elsewhere, I recently revamped my website.

As part of the revamping, I am slowly going through and adding pages based on pages I had on earlier versions of my website.

One of those pages was an Armor by the Piece system (not written by me) for the standard Arms Law system.

If anybody is interested, you can find it on my website, under Gaming Articles (link to site is in my sig).

Offline croakerdogboy

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Software Developer/Writer/ Indentured Servant
Re: Armor by the Piece for Current RMC/RMFRP Arms Law
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
These look very interesting. Bought the new Combat Companion as I was interested in the piecemeal armor setup, (I have converted Game of Thrones to RMSS and Martin loves his different armors), but as I already have Martial Arts Law, I was more inclined to leave my system as is. So thank you for finding something that may work with my system.
It is the fundamental theory of all the more recent American law...that the average citizen is half-witted, and hence not to be trusted to either his own devices or his own thoughts.

H.L. Mencken

Offline PiXeL01

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Seeing things from the top of Mt. Fuji
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 03:59:17 PM »
Thank you for sharing. Only thing is when I created a pdf file, the tables went away, making it a little hard to read, but that is all :)
PiXeL01 - RM2/RMC Fanboy

I think violence in games only causes violence in real life if the person in question has an insufficient mental capacity to deal with the real world in the first place. But, that's more the fault of poor genetics and poorer parenting than it is the fault of a videogame

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 04:03:20 PM »
Well, then register and download the file that the webstuff was created from. I am not sure why the built in PDFer removes tables (didn't realize that it did until you said something.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »
Rasyr,
 I have also found some stuff by the author on the wab way back when very useful, I think the site was in Finland. But I could be wrong as it was sometime ago.

More later.
MDC

Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »
All of Cenwulf's stuff that he had available at the time is now hosted on my site. He gave me permission a long, long time ago for hosting them.