Author Topic: Suggestions and Request for the HARP crew...  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Uriel

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Suggestions and Request for the HARP crew...
« on: January 22, 2008, 04:46:34 AM »
Hey all,

I don't know if there is already a 'Santa, this is what I want' list, but is it possible for ICE to give us something like blank versions of the tables in HB 11 (With that iconic alternating white/grey ICE layout) for weapons, or blank forms for Racial mods?

I, for one, have many racial weapons (A well as normal ones left out of ICE products so far, the kukri, stone crossbow, etc...) in my Campaign World (Converting it to HARP), and it would be grand to be able to have the look of the (Awesome) official ICE tables for these.

Just a suggestion/request.

-Uriel

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 06:45:59 AM by Uriel »

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
Re: Suggestions and Request for the HARP crew...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 04:50:55 PM »
creating such a table in ms word isn?t that hard... perhaps I could take a shot at it, but you should be able to do it fairly easy yourself. Just use the table function..
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
Re: Suggestions and Request for the HARP crew...
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 06:47:47 PM »
I?ve now made a table in word, which is more or less the same. They do manage some magic with their stuff, but it is very similar, I don?t have the exact same font though, I think, which might help, but it is similar enough. Give me a shout and I?ll email it to you, and if more people want I can upload it as a .doc ... could try do it in openoffice, but not to night. late where I am now...
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff