Author Topic: Something Wicked  (Read 6997 times)

Offline SamwiseSeven

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Tim
    • Tim's RPG YouTube Channel
Re: Something Wicked
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 05:40:37 PM »
A couple of suggestions have been definitely excluded for diverse reasons.

It's a difficult topic to put into gaming terms I'm sure.  Good luck with that Nick.   :)
https://www.youtube.com/samwise7rpg

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 12:10:20 AM »
ROFL!!  Nick's reply is the 13th reply.... I would say that that is an auspicious number, especially considering the topic of the product... hehe

he! it's not 666? ;D
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 05:42:19 AM »
ROFL!!  Nick's reply is the 13th reply.... I would say that that is an auspicious number, especially considering the topic of the product... hehe

There does not appear to be a Mwuhaha similey other than :evil2: or :evil1: so you'll just have to imagine an evil cackle.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
I know this is probably too early to ask but after my game session last night, I need to ask.  When do you think it maybe possible for play testing to begin for Something Wicked?

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »
Thanks for the reply.
I wonder if it could be useful for some of us to have a lexicon of those colorful but sometimes obscure abbreviations... Mayb ea new thread ?
This site should satisfy your needs... I hope...

As for the what has been suggested here, well I agree with most stuff. Evil stuff is good stuff... I wants it..
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline Fidoric

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 07:36:29 AM »
Yhank you Jegergryte, it has all I need and more.
Now there's a plan : we go there, we blast him, we come back...
Fighters forever !
Heart of steel.

Offline munchy

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Munch Companion
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »
I would also like to see some stuff like in the Dark Space module. I already mentioned "oni blood" but something similar to that evil spell list set from RMC IV would be nice. Eh, Foul Changes they were called. Or like the Chaotic Lord. Binding demons to the skin or attaching demonic or undead limbs or body parts to the own body. Or about replacing body parts with something else, diamond eye and stuff like that - although that might be for a different companion. Maybe some effects of using evil magic would also be nice.
Get Real, Get Rolemaster!
Be Sharp, Play HARP!