Author Topic: Create new weapons  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Karrash

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Create new weapons
« on: April 25, 2018, 03:07:21 AM »
Hi to all Rolemaster fans. Sorry form my bad english ;)

After many years no GMing, my friends want a RM campaign and I'm adapting Warhammer world to RM rules.

One problem I encountered is, with RMFRP, we don't have firearms tables. The books about that, #5801 & #5810 Arms Law and #5810 The Armory, don't give me a solution to create weapons like skaven Warplock Jezzails, basically a long range musket. One solution I thought is to use RMSS Firearms Law but I don't know if it will be a problem...

Some ideas please :)

Offline Turambar

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Humankind cannot bear very much reality -TS Elliot
    • http://www.multiverse.org/images/albums/AnimGifs/esword1.thumb.gif
Re: Create new weapons
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 03:56:08 AM »
Welcome to the Forums, Karrash!

RMSS Firearms Law would be a good foundation for what you are looking for. If you are worried about compatibility, don't...RMFRP is just a repackaged form of RMSS.

Good luck,
Jason
"Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly." - Gurthang

"Farewell, friend. I was a thousand times more evil than thou!" - Stormbringer

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 07:00:18 AM »
You have rules and tables for muskets, harquebuses and the like in "At Rapier's Point", since they are the appropriate firearms for the time period the book covers.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline Karrash

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 11:54:06 AM »
Thank you for your help!!

Offline Athelstaine

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 04:03:16 PM »
I.C.E.'s "10 million ways to die" #5705 also has fire arm tables and more importantly black powder weapons that is prevalent in the empire.
May i serve in Valhalla, better than i did in life.

Offline eskla

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2018, 08:22:03 PM »
There are literally entire books of rolemaster firearms. Check out “weapon law: firearms” and “Blaster Law.”