Author Topic: RM Combat Minion  (Read 1725 times)

Offline Irontom

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
RM Combat Minion
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
A comment about releases / publications, etc:  It would be really nice if product announcements were not buried on page 19 of an existing thread...

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
Re: RM Combat Minion
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »
If you click the Subscribe to ICE link over on the left (under Main Menu), you'll get email notifications.

Merkir also started a brand new thread with the update. http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=14077.0
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline Merkir

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Long lost GM
    • Information Technology
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 03:39:53 PM »
ICE/Nicholas also sent a regular email whose sole purpose was to announce Minion, with some fanfare. It was an excellent email but I wonder if you received it? I had assumed it was sent to the entire ICE subscriber base.

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »
Due to US Internet law we are prohibited from sending out mass mailings to the entire forum population as there is no formal "sign-on" requesting emails to be sent to you.  Therefore it is important that you subscribe to the mailing list (see link below) if you want to receive our announcement emails.  We generally send out maybe 1 or 2 per week at most.

http://ironcrown.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=1730d3188d2e7829f557ff314&id=604c551076
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Voriig Kye

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 08:39:35 PM »
You can also get all those nice announcements via Google+ and Facebook. ICE has really improved its social network presence in these last years.

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 08:49:27 PM »
That's Colin.... He does a great job spreading the word.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 01:01:24 PM »
Aw shucks you guys!

There is always more work to be done though so if anyone has any ideas/suggestions I'm always happy to hear them.

We also now send out press releases to a number of external sites for them to release as well so if anyone knows of any sites/runs a site that wants to hear about ICE releases as they occur let me know.

And don't forget kids, tell all your friends to sign up to the email list, like us on facebook, join our circle on G+, follow us on twitter, subscribe to the blog RSS, join the forum and just generally keep in touch.