Author Topic: XP Tracker v1.2 update  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
XP Tracker v1.2 update
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »
Just FYI, We uploaded the new version 1.2 of the iPad app with a couple new things. There were a couple of bugs that we fixed, one bug was causing problems when adding non combat skills to a new character and them not showing up on the list.

We also added earned XP for Hit Points and crit damage that the character receives while taking hit point damage . So if your character takes a 10A (A being worth 10 points) your character would earn a total of 20 XP. Also alphabetized the characters items on the main page and a few other minor enhancements. The app should be available in 5 or 6 days once it is approved by Apple.

Offline Warl

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: XP Tracker v1.2 update
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 11:15:49 PM »
Question?

I have not been able to figure out if it is possible, But if it isn't I would recommend it.

Can damage and Crit type be manually Entered for experience? (Skill result as well for that matter) Or do you HAVE TO use the Programs Die rolled to get the Eps to add?

I was wanting to use this a just a ep tracker for myself as Gm...
D Puncture crit 100
Strike through foes brain makes liffe Difficult for foe!

http://www.dragonlords.tolmanbros.com/forum/

http://www.dinnertablecreations.tolmanbros.com/

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 04:22:06 PM »
They are manually entered. Using the built in digital dice will do all the calculations for you with regards to the skill bonus, item bonus and any additional bonuses like a +10 to all rolls for 3 rounds as an example. Rolls can also be manually entered on both the combat page and the main page for non combat stuff. The main page uses the Roll Mod area for this while the combat page has a built in button on the keypad for ROLL.

Crits and Damage are entered on the combat page, photo included. In this release 1.2 the user gains XP automatically for damage and crits. So if you take a 10A that is 20 XP you earn. When you do damage with crits to an opponent you enter this manually. Example with 2 attacks that land 2 crits you type in "24D + 6 + 14B +15". You separate each entry with a plus so your first attack the GM returns a 24D and then you roll your crit and get an extra 6 points of damage. Next add a + and enter your 14B and so on.

When you exit the page the totals are calculated for you and applied to the total XP earned.

Did that cover what you were looking for? if not let me know. I am always looking to improve the software and I am up for suggestions.

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 04:23:36 PM »
Also, version 1.2 was approved by Apple today and should be in the iPhone store now. I still support ios 5.1

Offline billybones

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 05:17:07 AM »
can't find this app on the i pad store, is XP tracker the name?

Offline Larswik

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 10:41:05 PM »
Hey, Sorry I have been away. Apple sent me a new contract for this app which I have not signed off on yet. Plus they have made major changes in ios 7 which renders it useless for new users right now. New users aren't able to create new characters in that release. I am working on the changes and updating the graphics and hope to have it released again end of November.