Author Topic: I'm looking for NPCs Generator software for RM2 (English or French if I'm lucky  (Read 2594 times)

Offline RichardTherian

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  Hello

I'm a french man looking for a program to generate NPCs (PNJs in French) for Rolemaster second Edition.

Is anyone here who could help me ?

Thanks a lot                       Richard

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
You know, I'm tempted to answer that, since I love nothing more in RM2 than to create characters (meaning NPCs) for my games, you can PM me any time you want a NPC, giving me a few details about what you want and, depending on much detailed you want them to be (basic stats and a few skills or up to a very detailed background --I'd advise against the latter since such NPCs are best being created directly by the GM, though) and for when you want them compared to when you asked, I may create them.  :)

I can even make you a "character creation submission template" if you want, that you'd only have to fill and send me any time you want a couple NPCs. ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:18:30 PM by OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol »
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline RichardTherian

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
 Oh I thank you many !!

I think I will, but I have sooooo Many !! Between 100 to 200 NPCs.

In the World of Confrontation do you know ?

And I'm French but I think you will do them in English. I can read English anyway.

I will need some time before sending you the first one

Thank you very much

Richard.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I think I will, but I have sooooo Many !! Between 100 to 200 NPCs.
...depending on how detailed you want them to be, it may take some time, though.

And I'm French but I think you will do them in English.
I can do them in French, if you prefer.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline RichardTherian

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I sended you PM with my email adress

I need yours for sending the informations.

Thanks

Offline RichardTherian

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
 Are you there ?