Author Topic: Help me test my player character/session management system (web-based).  (Read 1341 times)

Offline fenix849

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Let me know if this isn't the appropriate thread for this..

I've spent a good month of on/off work developing a system for myself when I play FRP games I can record things that happen to my character (bleeding, damage, healing and bonus etc) round by round hit by hit, it automatically calculates remaining hits and informs you in the event of character death, i've designed the application to be as fast as possible to and it uses jQuery to automate things i found myself doing after every entry (ie scrolling back to latest entry).

I also plan to implement a simple inventory system.

So before i bore you all to death:

http://charmaster.f3n.org/

Username: "test"
Password: "jnc27cyhxg"

Without quotes.

If anyone wants to use it ongoing, let me know (my email is in my profile) and i'll create an account for you.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:19:36 PM by fenix849 »

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
 I am going to leave the post hear for the moment, but in the future a moderator might move it to the software section. Please do not post the same thing in the software section as it will be essentially a double post.
Thanks a Lot.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline fenix849

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Ok didn't see a software section, if you want to move it there that's fine with me.

Offline fenix849

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I am going to leave the post hear for the moment, but in the future a moderator might move it to the software section. Please do not post the same thing in the software section as it will be essentially a double post.
Thanks a Lot.
MDC

Well you found a bug already, (the program allowing you to input a positive integer for death hp, (the math assumes it's a negative, hence the calculation error).

Fixed.