Author Topic: Looking for RMC2 Skills in a database or Excel format  (Read 2233 times)

Offline DrDread

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Looking for RMC2 Skills in a database or Excel format
« on: March 18, 2012, 10:31:48 PM »
I do Rolemaster using the skills from Rolemaster Companion 2 1st edition.

Im looking for anyone who has put all the skills costs into a database or excel sheet I can use. I don't want to tediusly enter them all in from the book.

I'm also a fan of the Unified Skill System from Companion 6, if anyone has that in a data readable format.

To be honest, I would love to find almost any of the tables in rolemater in a database readable format. has someone got a good compliation of these or know where to find them?

Offline Kristen Mork

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +70/-70
Re: Looking for RMC2 Skills in a database or Excel format
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 04:09:57 AM »
I have a preliminary RM2 database.  It looks like I entered the skills and professions, and some of the costs.  Drop me a PM.

Offline DrDread

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Looking for RMC2 Skills in a database or Excel format
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 11:02:01 PM »
I made my own web application for classic rolemaster characters. I entered in all the skills for all the classes from Rolemaster Companion II. I also go tmost of the spell lists from the internet.

You can list all the skills and costs and copy the page to excel if you grab it right.

I also allow anyone to make and store their characters in the database there. There is a checkbox to "Configure Game Mechanics" which allows you to adjust the way the bonuses work. give it a try

http://roleplayingdb.internethill.com/