Author Topic: Race difficulties for SW cultures  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Magistrate

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Rolemaster Office - free PC/NPC RMFRP generator
Race difficulties for SW cultures
« on: December 23, 2012, 07:51:34 AM »
Hi,
one of my users has reported a bug that the SW cultures difficulties are missing in Rolemaster Office (PC/NPC generator program).
Example: Forest Dweller should have everyman for climbing, foraging, hiding, hunting and tracking.

But I can't find it in both Excels from the vault.
What is correct? I don't have the SW books.

Thanks, Magistrate
Download free PC/NPC RMFRP generator ( Nov 08, 2018 v4.3.18 ): http://rmoffice.sf.net/

Offline dyarshu

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Race difficulties for SW cultures
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 12:47:51 AM »
I have been playing with the Dale.RMCharGeneration sheets for years modifying and altering them as needed, it is no problem to fix it. 

I am curious though, as to where you got the list of "everyman" skills, as I can find it in none of my books. 

I have found that everyman skills for Shadow World are mostly linked to race and class.   Though the original "Wood" culture has a couple of the skills you list as everyman.

Example:...In the Dale SW sheet I have modified heavily over the years, I could choose "Haid" as the race with the culture of "Forest Dweller" and get what you are saying. The everyman skills are apparently based on race and the Adolescent ranks coming from "the "Forest Dweller" table.

Using that sheet I could easily add in the everyman skills to the culture.