Author Topic: What now?  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Sazen

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
What now?
« on: September 02, 2009, 09:34:49 AM »
So we've gone creature bashing, developed the city, saved the people (well some) and generally done stuff for the benifit of Belynar.

We got our hands on 2 Tears of life and have no killed every Rohna in the the Vally yet. Can we preform a ritual? I know there needs to be some secracy about this but can we heal the Deverstation a little bit at a time or wait?

There was a rumour that nearly 8 pounds of the things were needed to heal the next portion, but given in HB #11 it mentions that there are only 11 left Im starting to doubt that....

Has anyone started to heal the land? What was the effects of this?

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: What now?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 10:13:30 AM »
There are 11 of the Greater Tears of Life left, but there are thousands of lesser versions out there (the Narsi made many little ones before creating the Tears).

(click to show/hide)

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 04:04:07 AM »
I hate to say I told you so, but.....  ;D
--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com

Offline Sazen

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 04:53:07 AM »
Jason: You said 8 pounds of the larger ones...
Go fumble a spell roll ;D

Rasyr: Would this heal the whole land or just a portion of it?

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 06:31:23 AM »
portion about the same size as the current Re-Awakened Land -- hence why specific location within the Camal Sea is so important, to get most of the Sea in the next area -- and then only if the same conditions are met (i.e. all of the same races as were involved in the first one). If the conditions are not met, then no success...

Don't forget the 11 Tears of Life (the Greater ones) are all about 8 inches tall and weigh about 5 lbs each).

Offline Right Wing Wacko

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Patriot, Crusader, and Grognard
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 08:29:37 AM »
Also, we played that the Schirae are working against Belynar, and are seeking the Tears as well... for their own nefarious purpose... and certainly not to help the people of Belynar!
And sometimes the PC's and a Schirae scouting party find themselves in the same area... looking for the same Tear... but for different purposes...
yeah... most of the time a fight breaks out...

Just food for thought...
A military solution isn't the only answer, just one of the better ones.
www.strategypage.com

"Note #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game."- markc

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »
Perhaps the Schirae want the Tears to use in the rituals being performed on Ciastan...  :evil1:

Offline masque1223

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:57 AM »
Interesting to see the canon options now, and compare them to my campaign.  We've done more with the Tears and helped the restoration further already.  Right now I'm leading up to the grand finale of the campaign, where the Schirae are allied with the Nagah, both in thrall to the Black Dragon, and my players are in the process of uniting the other races of Cyradon to defend against them.