Author Topic: U-Lyshak  (Read 4084 times)

Offline Walt

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
U-Lyshak
« on: May 10, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »
Hi there.

Did anybody some work about the royal line of the Ianis?

Cheers,

Walt

Offline Vince

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: U-Lyshak
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 09:41:27 AM »
Not very sure to know what you want...

Are you asking if someone has played with a son of Kier? Like the one that can born( depend od GM's) and grow unnaturally in Watching Island?

Or about his father Halek and grandfathers?

Order of the Iron Crown

(RM2+ Shadow World+ GM)

Offline Walt

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 11:07:34 AM »
Bout the second, Halek, cousins and grand-grand-fathers.
It looks like the Ianis line goes back till the Second Age. I?ve made up some cousins and uncles of Kier because it?s going to be important in my campaign.
I?m only wondering, there must be also some work out there because I?m sure I`m not the first to play in U-Lyshak.

Offline Vince

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 05:24:49 PM »
Sorry then. Not any more info apart of Halek death...

Order of the Iron Crown

(RM2+ Shadow World+ GM)

Offline fac

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Shadow World's aficionado
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 02:51:04 AM »
I used the name Syrkara to create another family, the dukes Syrkara that are cousins of Kier and the second line of the country that could claim rights to royalty. Also I created a countess that was also a cousin to Kier as a romantic interest for one of the PC (the one wielding the sword). She was the countess of Celebi, that at this moment was an independient fief between Helyssa and the allies of the warlord of Saral.

But no more Ianis, if you have more Ianis in the frontline, the Yarth priests would be sitting them in the throne instead of looking for Kier.

Hope that helps.
You must feel the thought and think the feeling

Offline Walt

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 05:54:05 AM »
Thanks, I will integrate those in my campaign and send you an update.
Point taken for the Ianis in the frontline. Still I used another approach to the power struggle in Cynar. The priest of Yarth worked slowly converting the most of the council in Cynar to his side. And after some accidents there weren?t to many Ianis left, and all of them hiding with wrong name.
That?s because Aeryk wants this time to have a higher profile than in the Second Age to have a certain power-base against Logarlis.
But I?m still wondering if he would have held on Ianis like you supposed as "wildcard" in his backhand. Would make sense, wouldn?t it?