Author Topic: New pdfs available  (Read 3513 times)

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
New pdfs available
« on: February 29, 2008, 10:07:32 AM »
I was looking in the Online Store and noticed a couple of Shadow World pdfs had been added, The Iron Wind and Gethaena, Underneath Emer. They're fairly cheap too, possibly because they're simply scans of the modules, rather than full pdfs. Fine to print out though.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: New pdfs available
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »
You should go to the front page of ICE's website and perhaps sign up for the Newsletter. Or perhaps read the Newsletter posts up in the announcements forum.  ;D

We announced when we put those PDFs up for sale (most of which being just the other day). And even announced which ones we put up.

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »
I've just tended to read the front page to see what's new. Makes me wonder what else I've missed.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 10:57:23 AM »
On the front page, we mostly put just the new releases.

The main ICE website is a real bear to manage. It contains a lot of ugly code and all changes/additions have to be made manually. It is not database drive -- which would make MY life much much easier...

I am, however, working (albeit very slowly) on a redesign of the site (forums won't be changing at all), and once it is ready and approved, I will then implement it (and perhaps put newsletters on the front page as well).