Author Topic: The Earthwardens  (Read 3686 times)

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
The Earthwardens
« on: December 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »
I noticed (like others it seems  :D) that official information regarding the Earthwardens is pretty scarce. Searching the list archives only got a bunch of speculation by fans of SW, but nothing else. Is there going to be anything official as far as the Earthwardens are concerned, or are they going to be one of those "each GM needs to determine who/what these guys were/are for themselves" situcations? Just wondering if I should wait for something official or not. Thanks.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
Re: The Earthwardens
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 07:24:35 PM »
Oddly enough, just now I am working on an Earthwardens layout for the (almost finished) NW Jaiman book. It won't reveal a whole lot more about them, but a bit more about who they were in the context of what they left behind.

TKA
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Brimariis

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 09:16:54 PM »
When can I preorder the NW Jamain book???  Earthwarden sound yummy!

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 12:58:09 PM »
Fantastic TKA! I, too, am interested in pre-ordering that book so any info on that would be great. Thanks.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Guillaume

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Kulthean Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 01:09:16 PM »
The Earthwarden first occurence was in the Bladestorm boxed set.

I suspect that the real Earthwardens have almost nothing in common with the Bladestorm ones.
514 to see, 416 to lock, 614 to shot...Target downed...Ask the marines to pick up the pieces.

RM, RM2, RMSS, RMFRP, HARP,  MERP, Cyberspace, SM, SM2, SM:P, Star Strike, Armored Assault, SD , SD : The Next Millenium, Bladestorm, Battle of the Five Armies .... Collecting ICE production since the epoch...