Author Topic: Guild Companion  (Read 852 times)

Offline Camel1918

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Guild Companion
« on: April 28, 2021, 12:32:40 AM »
Did I miss something? What happened to the Guild Companion. I went there today to get some calculations on movement from the Movement Rate Anomalies article and I can't get on.
Please tell me that it didn't disappear I use it a lot.

Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Camel1918

Offline netbat

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Guild Companion
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 04:29:48 PM »
Since they abruptly stopped publishing a couple of years ago, I suspect they stopped hosting the site on their servers or stopped paying for hosting. Thats why I saved every article from there I might want to use a while ago. You might want to check the wayback machine.
There is no frigate like a book to take us lands away -
                                                   Emily Dickenson

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 12:59:51 PM »
You could mayhap try to ask in the Guild Companion subforum or PM Kristen Mork.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline Camel1918

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 09:32:49 PM »
Thanks guys,

I was just on there the first of the year, that's why I was surprised when I couldn't get on again.