Author Topic: Rolemaster or Spacemaster - Spare Slots - Online Gaming  (Read 1316 times)

Offline aarcc

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Rolemaster or Spacemaster - Spare Slots - Online Gaming
« on: July 26, 2020, 10:28:22 AM »
Hi, if you know of any RM/SM online gaming slots please pass me the relevant contact info? THX aarcc
PS Been playing RM/SM since 85.

Offline Dunadan

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Rolemaster or Spacemaster - Spare Slots - Online Gaming
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 06:34:30 AM »
Hi
I'm running an online campaign. Been going for a couple of years and looking for a couple of extra players.

I see by your flag that you are in Hawaii. I live in Perth (Western Australia). The game runs Friday nights 19:30-24:00 (West Aust time is UTC +8)

Let me know if you are interested. All the PC's are currently L8. So, I'd start you at a similiar level.

Chat soon
Dunadan
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” - J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aarcc

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Rolemaster or Spacemaster - Spare Slots - Online Gaming
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 08:27:19 AM »
Sure.....thanks

Wish I were in Hawaii, in UK. So it's poss timings could work. Also I have a mate in Brizzy who's a big RM fan (ref and player). Let me have a better look and I'll send another reply  ;D

Hi
I'm running an online campaign. Been going for a couple of years and looking for a couple of extra players.

I see by your flag that you are in Hawaii. I live in Perth (Western Australia). The game runs Friday nights 19:30-24:00 (West Aust time is UTC +8)

Let me know if you are interested. All the PC's are currently L8. So, I'd start you at a similiar level.

Chat soon
Dunadan