Author Topic: Combat Tracker problem  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Charlie Four

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Combat Tracker problem
« on: February 28, 2016, 01:09:25 PM »
I just got the AutoHARP Fantasy and I was trying the combat tracker on a 1 on 1 fight between a previously created Character and a Goblin, but when I click 'Start Combat' I get "Runtime Error! Program (Directory) This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way"

Any help, please?

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
Re: Combat Tracker problem
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 06:07:51 PM »
Wow. Fundamental testing failure on my part, but I doubt this is something that obvious. Mostly because I tested it with an encounter of 10 people. 1 on 1 shouldn't matter. If you can, please attach the encounter file you use for the Combat Tracker. This is the file you save from the combat tracker so you can open your encounter. i can test it on my machine and see what the issue might be.

Offline Charlie Four

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 06:10:23 PM »
I think I figured out what it is: Instead of clicking in Start Combat I right clicked and selected HARP Fantasy. That's when it gives me the error. There was also another one I found but now I can't duplicate it, maybe because I did something wrong.

EDIT: or maybe not...  :-\ Here's the encounter. I think I need a video of this app as well. ???

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 08:48:09 PM »
I think I figured out your issue and Dagohir's issue. You are using 1d10 for a Init definition. I don't blame you. But I coded only for 1D10 (note uppercase D) I have fixed this issue so that both can be used but if you change your 1d10 to 1D10 you should be up and running.

Offline Charlie Four

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 12:51:03 PM »
Thanks! Are these changes already in the new version to be downloaded on RPGNow or is it going to be on the 2.1 version?
For now I'll stick to upper cases.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 03:44:55 PM »
The only workaround here is to stick to "D" (uppercase D) Version 2.1 will allow for both lower and upper case but 2.1 hasn't been released yet. Hoping for an end of April release.