Forum > Shopper's Guide

Giving 32 Rolemaster books

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lord Satri:
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I honestly didn't expect that much enthusiasm for my old Rolemaster books. I was wrong, there was 38 Rolemaster books in there, not 32! Most of them 'like new'. I gave them to the first one that expressed interest (somehow I didn't get the other forum replies by email and I'm just reading them now). The books have shipped already.

While I spent hundreds of dollars as a teenager buying all those Rolemaster books (I was not rich and I'm still not?), I'm glad I gave them to someone who will use them. I had great time with friends playing Rolemaster. They made me dream, imagine, play, socialize, laugh. Yes yes, Rolemaster is complex, but that was ok to us (no surprise I ended up being an engineer).

Thanks ICE for Rolemaster. I'm happy there are still people enjoying it today. Have fun! -- Alex

Hurin:
Haha, that's exactly what one of my players once said: that Rolemaster is a 'roleplaying game for engineers'.

Glad you had fun, and thanks for passing on the love!

pantsorama:
I got the items, and this is a wonderful collection.  Thank you so very much.  I will use this well, and in your name.

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: pantsorama on October 23, 2021, 11:29:33 AM ---I got the items, and this is a wonderful collection.  Thank you so very much.  I will use this well, and in your name.

--- End quote ---

Awesome! Hope you have some great games.

C.Tozer:

--- Quote from: Lord Satri on October 12, 2021, 07:17:51 PM ---Thanks everyone for the kind words.

I honestly didn't expect that much enthusiasm for my old Rolemaster books. I was wrong, there was 38 Rolemaster books in there, not 32! Most of them 'like new'. I gave them to the first one that expressed interest (somehow I didn't get the other forum replies by email and I'm just reading them now). The books have shipped already.

While I spent hundreds of dollars as a teenager buying all those Rolemaster books (I was not rich and I'm still not?), I'm glad I gave them to someone who will use them. I had great time with friends playing Rolemaster. They made me dream, imagine, play, socialize, laugh. Yes yes, Rolemaster is complex, but that was ok to us (no surprise I ended up being an engineer).

Thanks ICE for Rolemaster. I'm happy there are still people enjoying it today. Have fun! -- Alex

--- End quote ---

What a great guy (I'm assuming?). :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version