Author Topic: HARP at GENCON INDY 2010  (Read 2205 times)

Offline anthrorob

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
HARP at GENCON INDY 2010
« on: April 10, 2010, 06:42:55 AM »
I am running two HARP games at GenCon!  Pasted below:

RPG1013219   The Forge Lighters   
The Forge Lighters are Dwarves who have sworn to reclaim lost Dwarven holds. You and your fellow Dwarven comrades have been tasked with reclaiming Kyvek Kvar, a ancient Dwarven keep with a dark, troubling past. Make the ancestors proud!   8/7/2010 8:00   4hrs   Crowne Plaza Grand Central Blrm D 6 players   

And

RPG1013232  Troubles at Stonebridge   Local banditry forces an artisan-merchant to hire you as guards to get him safely to Stonebridge, a once thriving town that is now little more than a village today. Fending off a few bandits shouldn't be a problem for able (but cash strapped) adventurers like yourself, right? Besides, the superstitions about the shunned village of Stonebridge are old wives tales, right?   8/8/2010 8:00   Crowne Plaza Grand Central Blrm D   6 players   

I got tired of not finding any HARP at GenCon so I took the plunge!

Any Harper's going to GenCon?

Offline munchy

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Munch Companion
Re: HARP at GENCON INDY 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »
The adventures sound interesting and the initiative you are taking it commendable!
I hope it will be fun and envy you for the possibility to go there!

If the adventures work well, maybe you could a) put the into the vault or b) publish them for free in the Guild Companion or c) publish them for money with ICE or the Guild Companion. Take your pick! Maybe they could be officially named GenCon adventures to make the more interesting to potential buyers ... sorry, this is getting out of hand now ...

I applaud your initiative and wish you a whole lot of fun!
Get Real, Get Rolemaster!
Be Sharp, Play HARP!

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: HARP at GENCON INDY 2010
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 02:02:57 PM »
Indeed, good luck with both of them.

If you are interested in having one or other published by Guild Companion Publications Ltd, then we would be very happy to consider them for a future issue of the Guild Adventurer. We offer one cent per published word and pay within 30 days of publication.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme