Author Topic: Blood Magic Teleport  (Read 3118 times)

Offline munchy

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Munch Companion
Blood Magic Teleport
« on: October 13, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »
Theoretically a blood magic talent with the Long Door spell scaled to teleporting through barriers for 10 miles/rank, i.e. 220 miles, would be possible, wouldn't it? It would have a total of 22 PPs in it and cost 44 DPs, right? Amazing powers possible if you come to think about it. And even more amazing that my players have not yet taken to the idea of blood talents.
Get Real, Get Rolemaster!
Be Sharp, Play HARP!

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Blood Magic Teleport
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 07:03:13 PM »
Blood Magic is, IIRC, not supposed to be scaled when gained, though a GM might allow it, so under that caveat, yes it would be possible.

However, I personally would never recommend it.

Dr_Sage

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 08:19:18 PM »
I like it Rasyr: the idea that the rules makes almost everything possible, but it does not mean its for everyone.

It would be a special Magical Enchanted character, maybe descendant from Faeries or Dragons, or the characted has this marvelous power gained from a powerfull Celestial being in recognition for a special important quest.  ;)

This is a strong HARP point. Power to the DM.  ;D

Dr_Sage

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 08:33:44 PM »
PS: Am I wrong or the Minor/Major Healing Blood Spell Talents would be way more interesting than the succor talents?  ???

Offline munchy

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Munch Companion
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 03:38:03 AM »
Definitely more interesting, and to be honest I have never seen a player who actually chose Succor for his character, neither in HARP nor in Rolemaster. Succor s***s. Way to weak as a power.
Get Real, Get Rolemaster!
Be Sharp, Play HARP!