Author Topic: Looking for Discord/Roll 20 Group for RMU  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Haeshka

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Avid Linguist in love with Writing
Looking for Discord/Roll 20 Group for RMU
« on: July 28, 2022, 10:16:24 AM »
Throwing my hat in for putting together an online group making use of tools such as Discord and Roll20 (or Fantasy Grounds for those willing to learn it.)   I don't mind being narrator (GM) or player.  I have a homebrew campaign ready, and am interested in a few character ideas either way as a player.

Pace: Looking to consider about once a week, preferably for ~three hours in a session.

Archiving: Happy to host or find a communal place to put "data" for session information and tracking character sheets.

Setting: If player: Would love any MERP setting, Shadowworld, or a homebrew setting.  For narrating, My campaign world of Hi'thron is set as a young world (players are significant in creating world history), that focuses on a metropolitan environment, with significant political intrigue.  Dungeon crawls would be rare, but player choice.  Leaning more player sandbox than episodic/railroad.  I call it "player consequence": take a hook, leave a hook: but, whatever you do, something will happen as a result of your involvement or non-involvement.

Thank you for reading, and I hope there's some interest.  Afterall, I think we're all here because we love the depth this system has, and want to put together great stories here!
Moved to rural life, loving nature but still looking for that author's connection with others.

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Looking for Discord/Roll 20 Group for RMU
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 02:38:38 PM »
Throw this into the official ICE Discord server, too, under #gamers-seeking-gamers.
Much success and luck in getting something off the ground!
https://discord.gg/K5HVD9a5WK

Offline Haeshka

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 02:49:37 PM »
Thank you very much!  And, I love y'all's stream.
Moved to rural life, loving nature but still looking for that author's connection with others.

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2022, 12:19:33 AM »
Not a problem, welcome!

Also, thank you very much, back at’cha.

Offline Haeshka

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 04:44:06 PM »
One onboard and looking for more!  Up for discussion which edition we want to use, but currently examining RMU.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/341363/rolemaster-havenin-city-of-intrigue

Offline Haeshka

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 11:24:15 AM »
Looking for one more for Rolemaster Unified (RMU).  Loving the system and looking towards its final release.  Campaign will be generally city-centric, with opportunities for sailing exploration, mysteries, setting up long-term character goals of both small and grand scales (such as starting/running your own guild/social system), and deciding the fates of the powers-that-be in the city.

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/13580538/rolemaster-havenin-city-of-intrigue

Offline Haeshka

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2022, 02:25:24 PM »
Hello all, got a great start with our first session, but still looking for one more player.  We don't care if you're new to RM/RMU, we'll walk you through character creation, it's a cinch!

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2022, 10:59:09 PM »
When do you all play? (This sounds familiar, so I might have asked before.)

Looks like you need to update the link.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline pantsorama

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2022, 09:22:11 PM »
Sounds interesting.  Can you PM me times, etc?

Offline Haeshka

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 05:15:23 PM »
Updating and apologies if I missed anyone in my replies.

We play Thursdays at 7:15pm EST/EDT.

The game is taking place on app.roll20.net

https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/13580538

Simply jump into our discord server or message me via the game on roll20.  Looking for one more.