Author Topic: Q&A: Praise of Old Men Campaign post op  (Read 519 times)

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Q&A: Praise of Old Men Campaign post op
« on: July 27, 2022, 08:32:37 AM »
Hi all,

If you enjoyed GM Ancellus’ The Praise of Old Men campaign(Kurgan, Rihat, Sharna, Sylke, Ugnan, and more) that we used to stream on my Twitch channel, and the awesomely edited Youtube vids of our early capers on Wolfshield’s channel, then come on out and join us in a kewl and interactive Post Campaign Q&A today in 6ish hours from now.

We’ll record it if you do miss it, but if you ever had a burning question or comment you’d like to have made while we were in our heyday, meet us and post it live on Twitch chat, or PM it to me here and I’ll ask when streaming today!

Thanx for all the love, laughs, and eyeballs throughout our story arcs.
See you, then!

Offline EltonJ

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Q&A: Praise of Old Men Campaign post op
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 11:55:26 AM »
Hi all,

If you enjoyed GM Ancellus’ The Praise of Old Men campaign(Kurgan, Rihat, Sharna, Sylke, Ugnan, and more) that we used to stream on my Twitch channel, and the awesomely edited Youtube vids of our early capers on Wolfshield’s channel, then come on out and join us in a kewl and interactive Post Campaign Q&A today in 6ish hours from now.

We’ll record it if you do miss it, but if you ever had a burning question or comment you’d like to have made while we were in our heyday, meet us and post it live on Twitch chat, or PM it to me here and I’ll ask when streaming today!

Thanx for all the love, laughs, and eyeballs throughout our story arcs.
See you, then!

Neat.  Wish I can join in, but . . .

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Q&A: Praise of Old Men Campaign post op
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 05:00:59 PM »
Cheers, brother.
We always record just in case! ;)

MajykFngrz was live with their Rolemaster actual play stream over at twitch.tv/majykfngrz !

As mentioned numerous times on the stream, amazing group o' guys that made this campaign possible and a huge gift to the Rolemaster/Shadow World Community towards the end of the recording!

Thanks for enjoying & watching, all!~

https://discord.com/channels/737958249936060416/758976409631850526/1001969324560490517

We chat about the good and bad times of the campaign that was expertly run by GM Ancellus(Stuart), with players Kergan/Cran(John)& Wolfshield/Ugnan(Steve) from the Imaginary Turtles, NumberSix/Rihat(James), along with yours truly: Majyk/Sylke and Patience(Matt)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1544530698