Author Topic: New York  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Marc

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
New York
« on: May 06, 2014, 02:58:06 PM »
I posted in here previously I was trying to get together with other people from Order of the Iron Crown in NY. If anybody is hosting a Iron Crown game/event let me know. And as always I have been hosting my monthly game for over 5+ years.

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
Re: New York
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 03:04:32 PM »
Unfortunately for me, I believe you are North of NYC, while I am East... (Long Island)
Best of luck to you.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Marc

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:26:05 PM »
I am 1 hour north of NYC but I am flexible. I have family on Long Island but that might be too far. But if its a big event or you have something going let me know.

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 09:20:38 PM »
I'll definitely let you know if something comes up.  I was unable to make it to LI-Con this year, but if it repeats next year I'll be there.  I-Con looks like it's dead this year (after being cancelled in 2013) so we'll see if that makes it back.  If it does, I'll be there.

I've also heard about RetCon which is held close by - I may even run a few games of HARP or HARP SF.

I would go to Council of Five Nations, but that weekend I'll be traveling.

If you know of anything going on let me know.

Offline Bladorthin

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 10:33:57 AM »
I'll definitely let you know if something comes up.  I was unable to make it to LI-Con this year, but if it repeats next year I'll be there.  I-Con looks like it's dead this year (after being cancelled in 2013) so we'll see if that makes it back.  If it does, I'll be there.

I've also heard about RetCon which is held close by - I may even run a few games of HARP or HARP SF.

I would go to Council of Five Nations, but that weekend I'll be traveling.

If you know of anything going on let me know.

Where about on the island are you Thom, and which Gaming Stores do you frequent? ;-)

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 08:56:00 PM »
It might be showing my age.....
But my favorite gaming store was Waterloo (Stony Brook) but that was 30 years ago...
I also bought a lot of stuff at Fourth World (Smithtown) though that's really a comic book store.
Nowadays I do my shopping on line... just a lot easier when you have a family and are busy with multiple active kids.

Offline Bladorthin

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 12:05:35 AM »
Wow, you are bringing back some memories as well ;-)

Look for a PM