Forum > ICE News and Discussion

Guild Adventurer Issue One rereleased

(1/1)

NicholasHMCaldwell:
Due to one of the erstwhile contributors to Guild Adventurer Issue One insisting that his scenario be removed, we temporarily deactivated TGA#1 as a product on OneBookShelf and replaced the defunct scenario with "Prisoners of Cherin Keep", an exciting new adventure for HARP and Rolemaster by the Harper's Forge team.

If you have previously purchased TGA#1 from any of the OneBookShelf sites, please log into your account and download the new version.

If you previously purchased TGA#1 from our former store on this website, please locate your receipt and send an email to me at director @ guildcompanion dot com, I'll check against my records and sort you out with a download via OBS.

If you have not already purchased TGA#1, then get yourself over to
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=23297
and see what you have been missing.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

ob1knorrb:
I've tried downloading this twice now and both times I got the original version not the revised version

Erik Sharma:
I actually can't remember where I did buy TGA#1 all I know is that I bought the following two issues from the former ICE store. But I will probably rebuy it from RPG Now just to give my support and get Prisoners of Cherin Keep since it seems to be an interesting adventure.

Cormac Doyle:
seems to be working now.

Chorpa - if you were one of the original Patrons, your purchase should show up in OBS anyway!

Erik Sharma:
No I don't think I was listed as a patron of the first Issue.
I did give my patronage on the following Issues tho. It doesn't really matter since I still have the first Issue on my harddrive. Just don't remember where I got it in case I want to download it again.
But as I see it 8 dollars for a new one at RPG Now is nothing to make a fuss about and I gladly pay it again to support Rolemaster/HARP.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version