Forum > HARP SF

HARP SF - Errata

<< < (2/2)

docem:
thanks for the clarification, about 2 days after posting i gave myself a forehead whap & realised that was the logic behind it.
post first think later...
sigh
:)

Warborn:
Magnate, Special Items and status Pg: 94, states that the character starts with 10 times the starting Sols. If starting Sols are 2,000 normally, according to the way the 20 point Magnate status reads it should be 20,000 Sols.. However, on Pg: 100 Outfitting your character it says that characters with Magnate begin with 10,000 Sols.

Which one is correct?

NicholasHMCaldwell:
It should be 20,000 sols.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Tommi:
Skill Jumping:
Long jump with from running is OK - world record is between Sheer folly and Absurd. Mike Powell was IIRC 188cm --> 4,71x B.L
Long Jump standing is way off in the upper range: world record is IIRC around 370 cm or about 2x B.L. After medium the table starts to break down as each interval changes from 0.2 to 0.5.  2.1x body length should be absurd (and it would be if the interval had stayed as 0.2).
There is MUCH less variation in standing jump: 20 cm is a lot - 300cm jumper (is quite good) wins 280cm jumper EVERY time. Compared to Chess ELO number it is at least  200 points difference.

I personally was over 7m long jumper and managed less than 320 cm standing jump... I'm 186cm tall...  and if the table was correct would have been about in Ext. Hard in both...

Zhaleskra:
I realize it's been a long time since anyone's posted in this topic, and I just found something because I was looking for "Toxins" to help with making class objects in my character generator/sheet.

P. 122, at least in the PDF, does not separate the Drugs and Toxins table from the Medicine table and just goes into listing Drugs and Toxins with no separation, and of course, no new table formatting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version