Author Topic: new to sm:p -- some questions  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Juicinator

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
new to sm:p -- some questions
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »
Hi, all.  I'm new to Privateers, although I'm familiar with Harp Sci-Fi. I have a couple of supplement questions:
Future Law: what specific professions are detailed? just a list is fine ... as there's no preview up on rpgnow or the Ice pdf store.
Equipment Manual: how crunchy is the equipment list?  specifically, I'm a fan of power armor and futuristic melee weapons ... but crunchy lists with pictures in general definetely float my boat :)

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
Re: new to sm:p -- some questions
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:50:19 PM »
Future Law has four new races and three new professions.  It has extensive Training Packages and expanded talents too.

Bite, claw, fall and martial arts tables are in Future Law. 

Tables in Equipment Manual include battle axe, broadsword, club/jo, combat knife, compound bow, crossbow, flamer, grenade, hammer/mace, monosword, monowhip, needler, nuclear grenade, rapier, staff and two hand sword.

The equipment list are fair to good, with plenty of inspiration.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline Juicinator

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: new to sm:p -- some questions
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
Sounds great ... thanks for the reply!
what are the new professions in Future Law like?