Author Topic: Looking for Emer II  (Read 1375 times)

Offline senoj

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Looking for Emer II
« on: March 23, 2014, 10:18:37 AM »
While reading The Loremaster Legacy, I started to go back through my Shadow World collection and catch up on missing pieces.  One of the items that I thought I had was Emer II; however, over the years, I must have done a drag and oops as I no longer see it where it should be--I have the maps and covers, just no text.

I typically buy everything from RPGNow, and I see it in the My Library section, but the file is not available. 

Where can I buy Emer II (the PDF) again?  I do not see it on Iron Crown, RPGNow, Drivethru,  or Eidolon Studios website. 

After moving 1000 miles this past summer and having 21 16x12 boxes full of gaming books, I have vouched to only do the PDF route.  Besides, it plays directly into impulse buying habit.

Any help will be appreciated.

Offline Valkrist

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Looking for Emer II
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 01:53:25 AM »
Maybe Terry and others can provide a more exact timeframe, but I'm pretty sure Emer 2 (and 1 as well,) has not been available in PDF or hardcopy for quite some time now.

However, Terry is currently and periodically working on a revision of Emer 2 for rerelease. No idea when it will be ready, but when it is, you should have an even better and updated version of the one you lost.

Offline senoj

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
Thanks, Valkrist.  Not the answer I was hoping for, but at least it tells me I was not crazy when I could not find it for sale.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• GCP
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 03:26:35 PM »
When Mjolnir forfeited the license to Shadow World (and in due course) everything else, they had all the existing ICE products removed from OneBookShelf, which means that people who purchased products from OneBookShelf may have found items disappeared from their OBS library. We have in the past issued either comp copies or nominal cost coupons (depending on whether we have improved the product since GCP took over the license). Emer 2 will return in an improved form (Terry Amthor is working on it at the moment) and we will do the same sort of thing.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 03:37:47 PM »
There were a number of products I purchased that are no longer in my libraries. I can't remember where I purchased them all; some may have been through the store here.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 09:22:25 PM »
I'm working on it, honest! (typing furiously). It will definitely be a true '2nd Edition,' tons of new material for all the realms, new adventures. That's why it's taking so long... besides the fact that it is competing with other projects.  :o
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.