Forum > Shadow World

Haalkitaine large map

<< < (3/4) > >>

Jenkyna:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on December 07, 2019, 10:55:51 AM ---Happy Holidays!

--- End quote ---

Happy Holiday's to you too.

If you happen to run into Pete, Coleman, et al, wish them all the best from all of us.

Terry K. Amthor:
Haalkitaine print versions are now available! Bundle discounts for a limited time.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/294031/Shadow-World-Haalkitaine--The-Court-of-Rhakhaan?src=hottest_filtered

Terry K. Amthor:
Haalkitaine Sewer and catacombs maps

Hurin:
Very cool! Definitely a good setting for an adventure. Thanks for those.

grodog:

--- Quote from: grodog on January 23, 2020, 01:04:11 PM ---Ordered the hardcover last night, will let you know how the maps turn out! :D
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately the maps are a bit of a mixed back, in the printed color hardcover:

- p 246:  the regional map's good
- p 247:  the continental map is blurry and pixelated in both the topography and the map labels
- p 248:  the summary map of the city is good
- p 249-252:  the zoomed quarter-section city maps are OK/passable:  the cartography is a bit pixelated and blurry but the labels are all crisply readable
- p 253:  the Jaiman continental map is blurry and pixelated in both the topography and the map labels

I've not printed the maps from the download files as posters yet, because when looking at their file sizes all four versions that I have, are only 661 KB in size, so even the largescale version posted in the thread seems to be the same size/resolution as the other, earlier versions.  My fear is that they'll have the same issues as what's already printed in the book, and perhaps be worse if printed in a larger size. 

Terry:  do you think this is something that's a production/printing issue, or something that can be fixed in the layout if the larger-sized versions didn't make it into the book itself?

Allan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version