Forum > Echoes of Heaven

Product 6 Release Eminent!

<< < (2/3) > >>

markc:
 I hope there are no issues and that it sells well.  :)
MDC

ardem:
We have been playing this Campaign each week for around two years and the guys have stuck with it. We now leveling up to play Tainted Tears they probably have another minor adventure before they get there yet. Are you still working towards a 10 series campaign, and when are we looking at book 7 coming out. Source material is great however would like more maps for regions to help with minor adlib campaigns, even if you do not put details around it.

Love your work, we are now beginning to youtube our sessions. which is kinda kewl but I hate listening to my voice, also being nasally due to a constant flu make it worse, but the guys a good to listen too. <smile>

Side note the images bound in The day before Apocalypse are exactly the same as 1 (Echoes of Heaven). This is from RPGNow that I purchased not sure if that a mistake but it is missing the maps that are in the pdf.

WoeRie:
Can you give me a link to the videos? Would love to watch them :)

Defendi:
Seven is still in the works. The art has been commissioned. The text isn't finished. I've been putting in 80 hour weeks. I don't know if you know about my novel, it came out about a month ago. All the work is really killing my ability to work on game stuff.

Nicholas gave me permission to post a link to the novel here. You should all buy copies. Lots and lots of copies. :) In spite of the delays it's put on Echoes.

http://amzn.to/29jmLrs

Defendi:
To bring this back to ICE, at least one story in this book is a true thing that ICE asked me to do. Really this whole book is a true story. Even the part about me getting shot in the head and becoming the main character in a world swap fantasy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version