Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

When did you start playing ICE rpg's?

<< < (33/34) > >>

Corwyn:

--- Quote from: Hansuke on April 22, 2021, 01:26:26 PM ---Now if I could only find all the Spacemaster software that a guy named Felix created and put online years ago; when the internet was still useful for things other than shopping. I lost count of all the vehicles I used to create using his software.

--- End quote ---

Is this what you are looking for http://pararaum.freeservers.com/sm_page/software.html

Terry K. Amthor:

--- Quote from: Hurin on August 27, 2019, 10:03:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: pantsorama on August 27, 2019, 07:36:30 PM ---I went to college in Charlottesville, and played with the original ICE folks.  This was the late 80s but we played RM2 and SM2.

--- End quote ---

You have to give us more than this. Especially if you have embarassing stories about young Nicholas or Terry  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: pantsorama on August 27, 2019, 07:36:30 PM ---I went to college in Charlottesville, and played with the original ICE folks.  This was the late 80s but we played RM2 and SM2.

--- End quote ---

You have to give us more than this. Especially if you have embarassing stories about young Nicholas or Terry  ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL, Nicholas only joined (and helped create the 'new' ICE) a few years ago, and he lives in the UK. Maybe you meant Pete or me?

Terry

Hurin:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on May 07, 2021, 04:15:33 AM ---
LOL, Nicholas only joined (and helped create the 'new' ICE) a few years ago, and he lives in the UK. Maybe you meant Pete or me?

Terry

--- End quote ---

I think I confused Caldwell with Charlton, with you as the other, yes!

pantsorama:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on May 07, 2021, 04:15:33 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Terry

--- End quote ---

Pete sounds close to what I remember, maybe?  I don't think it was you Terry.  Our names were Jeff and Pat - Pat drove a banana yellow Porche 911.  We played D&D, Rolemaster and Spacemaster.  Any of that ringing bells?

Arigon:
August 1981.
Had only been exposed to D&D and Traveler to that point. Never went back to D&D. Did play Gamma World though. Through 1985 anyway. RM and then Spacemaster, then when Shadow World came out it was that or Shadowrun, till 2000. After that pretty much RM/SM with Shadow World only.
Peace

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version