Forum > Cyradon

I'm sure I must be missing something obvious ... but ... where do I get this?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Davrem:
I've read the thread above and note that the Cyradon books were on hold 2 years ago...safe to assume this is still the case?  I purchased all the Shadow World stuff and then realized I needed to convert it...I'm hoping that there may be something for new-to-HARP gamers that's got some maps and "ready to go" adventures to start us off.  Any thoughts?

markc:
I would assume that ICE is trying to get RMU Beta 2 play-testing done and then they can duel rules the Cyradon setting for Updated HARP and RMU.
MDC

Thom @ ICE:
Cyradon update requires Bestiary release first. It's getting closer, so hopefully once that pre-requisite is out of the way, the pipeline can flow smoothly again and HARP releases start getting back on track.

Davrem:
Glad to hear it! I`ve managed to get some used copies of the 2004 Cyradon stuff that I`m using with the updated HARP books.  It`ll have to do until the new stuff is released.  Thanks guys!

Peter R:
So once the updated Cyradon book and the Bestiary are out what exactly would one need to buy to run with HARP in its native setting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version