Author Topic: Want to play, RM/HARP/other in Kingston, ON.  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Koraq

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Want to play, RM/HARP/other in Kingston, ON.
« on: October 05, 2007, 07:02:40 PM »
I just moved to Canada and am searching for a gaming group. I haven't had much look finding gamers yet, but maybe someone here?

I don't mind running a game myself, but since I just moved across the Atlantic I didn't bring my collection, just a few pieces.

Offline Koraq

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Want to play, RM/HARP/other in Kingston, ON.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 09:28:08 PM »
*bump*

I'm beginning to get the impression that no gamer in this part of the world is active online, since this is the fourth place I post a note like this with no response...

Offline smug

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 08:22:41 PM »
Kingston's a college town -- surely there's some groups at the college?

Mind you, I also live in a college town (some 3-4 hours South of you) and there's no RM here, either.

Offline Koraq

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 11:05:35 PM »
Well, I'm not a student and thus I have not much insight into that world, but so far no student gamers have shown up. There's supposed to be a boardgaming club, but my spamfilter caught their mailing and threw it away! :-(

Considering the fact that the gamestore owner at the local gamestore just sits and watch tv all day might have been a hint about the situation I guess.

Damn I *so* going to force my friends back in Sweden to play RM or anything when I get back there...

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »
Hey man,
I never even look on these boards anymore.  I tried for months to find some people in Ottawa, but it was unsuccessful.  I know of some RM players in Belleville though.  I used to GM for them.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.