Forum > Rolemaster Software

Foundry VTT

(1/9) > >>

Caom:
Hello there community,
I was wondering if anyone is using Foundry for rolemaster unified? Or a different rolemaster version?
I could not find a working system for it or even a character sheet. I tried building a basic one via the sandbox module but I am hitting some walls cause I am bad at coding.
I appreciate any feedback

Hurin:
I was just looking at the same thing yesterday. I don't believe there is any RM support though. Fantasy Grounds seems to be the VTT that has the most RM support; Roll20 comes a fair bit behind (especially if you are playing RM2 or RMU).

Caom:
If there is nothing I can use I will probably stick to my own version and just need to get away from the goal to  automate everything, need to keep it simple but I will already hear my players say: why is x automated but not y  :-\

Hurin:
I have been constantly pushing for more VTT tools for RM, as I feel these are crucial to the survival of the system, but of course budgets and time are limited.

Note that the Electronic Roleplaying Assistant will do much of the work for you too, if you need it to.

Twistor:
I'd love official support for Foundry VTT.

I did a simple character sheet using Foundry's Sandbox system when I ran a one-shot some month ago. It was just the skills that I used in that adventure, so it was manageable (considering I technically used RMFRP), but as far as I know, character sheet done on Sandbox is not exactly expansive - you can't add rows for new skills unless you define those rows as empty skill rows upfront. With some tweaking, it might be able to handle table look-ups, as I've seen it done for Against the Darkmaster (a game with similarities to MERP), which admittedly is somewhat simpler/smaller in scope.

If I'd develop the Sandbox sheet further, or particularly if there was an (un)official sheet for RM, eventually I'd like it to be compatible with ERA, to be able to import characters, as FoundryVTT doesn't exactly feel that great as a program for developing characters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version