Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

How do you help spread the word?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Witchking20k:
Sounds like someone should write a Non-Disclosure Critical Table....it is the Rolemaster way......

jdale:
...death of a thousand papercuts...   foe disappears in a cloud of lawyers...  foe is defeated, but details cannot be disclosed...  foe is removed from all documentation and histories, effectively ceasing to exist...  foe is downgraded to 50% hits by an unexpected update...  foe is stunned three rounds by an overlooked rule change... 

Edit: foe dies of a thousand papercuts, but the game designers decide that's overpowered and revise it down to only three dozen papercuts...

Peter R:
But in beta 1 there were three different kinds of paper cut.

Peter R:
As an aside I have just published issue 5 of the fanzine and this is the first version to be a kindle book. If you have kindle unlimited you can read it for free.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/RolemasterBlog-Fanzine-September-2017-Issue-ebook/dp/B075D79LH7

The idea is to get Rolemaster in as many places as possible and to get people reading about it.

Bruce:

--- Quote from: Peter R on September 05, 2017, 01:37:11 AM ---If you want to sidestep to old negative attitudes do not talk about previous versions. Talk about the new upcoming version. The nay sayers have never played it so they have no valid opinion.

You can tease them with how cool it is but not give details because of the NDA.

You could tell them about RMU but then you would have to kill them.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't RMU have the personality list? I haven't had the chance to look over the beta books that much so I do not know what they may have added that pertains to motivations and such. That personality list from older RM editions was one of the best things about character creation so I figured it would be in RMU also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version