Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

How do you help spread the word?

<< < (3/3)

Cory Magel:
We typically have enough people to game with that there's no need for us to go looking for people (although I'm considering seeking out another GM for our groups) so we, unfortunately, don't have natural opportunities to promote RM unless that's our sole purpose for the effort.  As a result my efforts to promote RM (or HARP, Spacemaster, etc) usually come from being in online forums or Facebook groups where I'm more commonly responding to requests for recommendations or busting myths, usually, about Rolemaster.

I've also done some plugging for the new Star Wars RPG (from Fantasy Flight) if they are looking for something simpler.

--- Quote from: Peter R on September 05, 2017, 01:37:11 AM ---If you want to sidestep to old negative attitudes do not talk about previous versions. Talk about the new upcoming version. The nay sayers have never played it so they have no valid opinion.
--- End quote ---

In my experience, they usually haven't played the old versions either.  It's actually rare I find someone that is really panning RM that's actually learned/played it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version