Forum > Rolemaster Software

ERA for Rolemaster - Creating characters and managing adventures

<< < (2/84) > >>

gandalf970:
This sounds pretty good.  I am not a fan of the mobile apps, but anything to make the game more streamlined.  I use the Combat Minion and as previously stated it works fantastic.  I also use the old Jonathon Dale spreadsheet and find it easily customized with races to my needs. 

Another tool to make my Rolemaster campaign easily flow would be appreciated.  I would pay for this as well.

Hurin:
Thanks very much for posting that! It looks very useful.

LonePaladin:
I would commit crimes to get my hands on a blank copy of this, so that I can add the data for Spacemaster: Privateers. I'm currently running a campaign, and anything that can speed it up would be an immense help.

(I just don't have the time to make my own tools any more.)

Voriig Kye:
I am currently working with ICE to finish a first demo version that will be freely downloadable for you to try out the application.
The initial ruleset will be for RMC, and will include some sample races, professions, spells, attack and critical tables, etc.
After your feedback we will surely follow with RMFRP and RMU rulesets.
You will be able to add your own tables by using a (hopefully) simple XML format. So the only real limitation to playing Privateers would be specific rules that might be missing from the offered rulesets. That is not to say that if there is interest, we could work afterwards on an ERA for Spacemaster and solve those differences.

Moostik:
I'm willing to spend time playtesting this, and money buying a rmfrp/rmss -compatible version, if it's half as good as it looks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version