Forum > Rolemaster

Where will you buy your Rolemaster?

<< < (2/25) > >>

mistrornge:
Prefer a copy created by ICE but will have one made from PDF if necessary.

NicholasHMCaldwell:
There are going to be print versions. That is guaranteed and why we've been so keen to get to grips with how OneBookShelf/LightningSource does print-on-demand. The question for Aurigas/GCP is how many we and our partners should be creating as a print run to service the stores.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Zut:
I definitively want a printed version. And preferably PDF too. I would be very happy to buy it from my local retailers in Quebec City (Imaginaire.com or BoutiqueDonjon.com). But I think the main distributor for such product in Canada is Lion Rampant.

I am looking with my gaming group to get beta testers for the upcoming RMU.  ;D

ubiquitousrat:
I would favour a print copy, but a deal which nets me the .PDF instantly while the post brings the book is the top preference. Postage is the kicker with print on demand, especially as we are UK.

NicholasHMCaldwell:

--- Quote from: ubiquitousrat on July 05, 2012, 02:06:35 PM ---I would favour a print copy, but a deal which nets me the .PDF instantly while the post brings the book is the top preference. Postage is the kicker with print on demand, especially as we are UK.

--- End quote ---

OBS has two  LightningSource printing facilities that do their rpg printing - one is in the US and the other is in the UK!

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version