Forum > Rolemaster

Where will you buy your Rolemaster?

<< < (24/25) > >>

Vladimir:
  Since I am mobility impaired, I usually do all my shopping online and when gaming rely on a laptop with gamebook libraries and spreadsheets for characters.

My current GM is strictly books -I often gift him with the out of print books he lacks in his collections because he is my friend and he loves gaming.

Druss_the_Legend:
mix of physical books from game stores (hard to find now)
online buying of physical books eg. Amazon
PDFs.

dead:
Will Rolemaster Unified ever be properly offset printed for distribution to gaming stores? Or will it remain a Print-on-Demand product?

luzbel:
I bought a lot of gurps books in amazon. All perfect untill now. 2 days shipment without additional cost. My plan was to buy rolemaster in drivethru in physical version. After adding taxes and 18 euros in shipment with a stimated   shipment time of Almost 2 weeks.... I just bought pdfs and printed them. I wish amazon were an option for rolemaster. Those shipment cost are a nono to me.

jdale:

--- Quote from: dead on October 05, 2023, 03:08:38 AM ---Will Rolemaster Unified ever be properly offset printed for distribution to gaming stores? Or will it remain a Print-on-Demand product?

--- End quote ---

Based on the scales we are looking at, it will never make sense to do offset printing. The minimum print run is too high. And then you need to warehouse the inventory and have to ship it, ICE doesn't have a location that would work for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version