Forum > Arrylon

Hello! And my to do list

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tolen:
Ok, with the pantheon typed up, I'm making my way through my notes pretty efficiently.  I still have some information about a few organizations to post, plus some notes about currency, and then some history.

Once I've gotten all that typed up so that everyone has an idea of what the setting is like, we can set to building TP's and professions.  I figure it doesn't do any good to try to work out the details based on just a two or three line description of what I'm going to be doing.

the sad part is that as I type this stuff up, I'm beginning to see just how much I lost in the move...(almost ten years ago).  At least, I have the old maps and the timeline, plus a few anecdotes here and there, and I'll be able to start reconstructing a player's guide of sorts.

A question:  I have some hand-drawn maps, should I put them in the vault?  Or should I find some other place to keep them, and provide links?

P.S. My supervisor at work is on vacation, and I'm the only other one there trained for my job, so I have a ten day stretch ahead of me.  My posts will slow down for a while. (yuck!)

Tolen:

--- Quote from: VladD on September 01, 2010, 03:58:10 PM ---Hi, back from the Rolemaster forum :)

I'll pitch in making a world map for you, using CC2/ 3, if you'd like and can get me some material and info. I'm more of a generalist GM, who enjoys map making. I'll use lots of resolution (yes even in CC2/ 3 that is necessary) so you can develop area maps from them.

Hopefully we can lift your world to a good level. IMHO the thing that really makes or breaks a world are its maps.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I appreciate the offer.  But you should know I use Linux, and I don't have CC2.  Can you export them into a format I can view?

markc:
  Page 137 of WL:FA has a table at the bottom, if you use the numbers from the early to late 1500's you should have ME tables 2,3,4,5,7,8 and 9.

MDC

Tolen:
Ah, ok, that's pretty easy then.  Thanks.
This will be the first RM campaign I've run with firearms, so I haven't actually read EVERY book I have on the subject yet.  (I suppose I really ought to do that soon...)

markc:

--- Quote from: Tolen on September 03, 2010, 09:54:24 AM ---Ah, ok, that's pretty easy then.  Thanks.
This will be the first RM campaign I've run with firearms, so I haven't actually read EVERY book I have on the subject yet.  (I suppose I really ought to do that soon...)

--- End quote ---

No problem I am just trying to make your game easier. And if I have info that might I will I will post it if you do not mind.

MDC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version