Forum > Gamers Seeking Gamers

RMC: Adventure in the Grand Duchy of Karameikos

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tywyll:
I definitely wish I had time to play, but sadly my dance card is full. Out of curiosity, are you granting more DP for the full skills used in RMC2?

RandalThor:
When do you plan on running the game?

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: RandalThor on May 15, 2022, 08:24:02 PM ---When do you plan on running the game?

--- End quote ---

Next Sunday.  :D

RandalThor:
What time? (I am Eastern US time.) And do you plan on running weekly or bi-weekly or monthly?

--- Quote ---Out of curiosity, are you granting more DP for the full skills used in RMC2?
--- End quote ---
I would like to know this too, as I am in a couple of RM2/C games and the 25% of Primary DPs you get for Secondary are not nearly enough - provided you actually plan on using them.

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: RandalThor on May 16, 2022, 07:47:22 PM ---What time? (I am Eastern US time.) And do you plan on running weekly or bi-weekly or monthly?

--- Quote ---Out of curiosity, are you granting more DP for the full skills used in RMC2?
--- End quote ---
I would like to know this too, as I am in a couple of RM2/C games and the 25% of Primary DPs you get for Secondary are not nearly enough - provided you actually plan on using them.

--- End quote ---

Bi weekly. We changed to RMSS/FRP.  Pants said he would gain more mileage that way.  I've also had to change the setting.

But alas, my cousin is in three games a week.  So he won't be joining us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version