Forum > Fan Created Worlds

New World - Aioskoru

<< < (16/16)

kwickham:
Updating on what has happened.

World v Campaign Content
The world information will be separate from the campaign material.

So far the world map, weather, biomes, elevation, globe, common animals, major place names, time, distance, calendar, and monster pool have been created in a first draft.

For world languages, I'll create 6 languages to begin with: common human (which has been used thus far (Indo european based). Others will be Elvish (Austroasian based) and Dwarvish (Afro-asiatic based). Goblin, Orc, and one other will evolve from those languages.

Three campaign areas
Peter R continues to write information about his chosen area. Three cities/villages and six major NPCs

I've written the basics for two connected areas.  Five cities/villages and 14 NPCs. One experimental quest seed is being developed as a test.

kwickham:
Latest update.

I made a YouTube video of some of the world content. I've never done any video editing so I just tried my best to do some stuff that I saw in some NASA-like videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZY4WJZ06a4

Note about Pay What You Want (PWYW). If you contribute any amount to Aioskoru PWYW through RPGNow/DriveThru, please click on a RPGNow forum banner on this site first so that this site gets a portion, instead of using the YouTube non-affiliate link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version