Author Topic: GenCon 2024  (Read 644 times)

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
GenCon 2024
« on: December 24, 2023, 01:18:02 PM »
Attention!  Attention! 

May I please have your attention, file folks of .... (insert whatever fantasy or sci-fi RPG world you live within)

I have been contacted by GenCon regarding the 2024 festivities.  The call for GM submissions will be starting on January 7th, one week from today.  If anyone is interested in GMing any Iron Crown games at GenCon 2024, please contact me directly to be added to the official Iron Crown submissions (last year they squabbled with me regarding anything that I did not submit directly as the official Iron Crown EO (Event Organizer). 

Their "early submissions" close on February 18th, so best to get at least the majority of the submission details sent to me prior to that date so that hopefully we can secure our own Iron Crown gaming room again for 2024. 

While they will still allow submissions up until March 10th, it is best to get the bulk of the submissions submitted prior to the February 18th deadline so that they can schedule the bulk of the sessions in the same room as they did last year, so that we as a team of GM's can work together to help one another out if the need arises. 

If you are willing to run more than a couple of sessions (total player hours are the key, but I typically run well over the required amount myself, so there is a chance that we may be able to "cover" even someone who's game sessions fall a little short of the requirement to still receive a GM badge) there is a chance that we can get you a free (yes, free) Iron Crown GM Badge for the event. 

So if you (or anyone you know) has an interest in GMing Iron Crown game sessions at GenCon 2024, please contact me as soon as possible. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)