Forum > Shadow World

Kaitaine: So, What happened next?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Vince:
Defininetely is a bad thing losing your mind  ;D , but not sure if that is evil, as an Arnak Priest can be.

They have not other way to live, it's like a parasite , he needs that mind to live. Maybe while in possesion of a body he wants no damage to others. But his actions are very near of the dark elves dyaris.... Maybe they are affected by the host  ???

Don't think so. I believe their true motiviations are power hungry, but maybe they are not completely evil.

RandalThor:
No, they may not be evil per se, but they are definately bad - coming from a resident of Kulthea point of view. I would call something bad if it possessed my friend Jay's mind and in so doing destroyed his. Power hungry is bad also. It denotes wanting power for powers sake, no moral/just reason, just wants power. Bad doggie. No treat.

Terry K. Amthor:
Heh, as for my "official ruling" voice, well, you wanted something to advance Kaitaine in the timeline (Vroomfogle are you reading?) but of course do as you please.

As for the bdiless creatures, you make them sound like the Stargate Goua'ould (sp?) But I assure you they were not based on them. Though they were inspired by something else. They are not really 'evil' as such, but they do require a host 'mother' to create a new body... Their mindset is quite alien however.

vroomfogle:
I am most certainly am reading.  Do you have a more exact date for that?

dutch206:
(Vroom, IIRC, the deadline for the decision of Kaitaine was the last day of 6053 TEI.)

The leaders of the Alliance may be mental parasites, but look at the evidence.  Are they abusing or exploiting their citizens?  The influx of financial aid and soldiers is likely to save the city of Kaitaine from oblivion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version