Forum > Spacemaster

Future Law questions

(1/4) > >>

TARosey:
I recently bought Future Law (4515) and have two questions.

The paragraph at the beginning of section 3.0 doesn't make sense to me.  Is it supposed to be there, or am I missing something?

Also, section 9.3 says that starting talent points are listed on the Racial Summary.  Where are these points listed for the SM:P core races in A-1?  It doesn't seem to be a straight 10 points/background option, as humans get 55 pts for 6 options.

Thanks for your attention.

markc:
 Yes thier is some errata for the product.
 For the section 3.0 Q; thier was a semi-psi profession that some how got cut during the bookmaking. It shoudl be available in the vault, on the authors site or I can send it to you.   
 Section 9.3; talks about talent points and you should look at the races in the begining for thier list of TP's. Thier is a table some where also that has the list of TP for each race. I think it is also in the vault, if not I can see if I have it somewhere. In the TP system you are right 1BO=10TP instead thier is a chart used in RMSS Talent Law, it might also be in GM Law in RMFRP. But it shoudl have been listed in the book with other race creation rules that are instaed placed in a SM:P data net. A data net is a 15+pg. PDF from ICE that expands on the SM:P system. In effect it has the stuff that was supposed to be in the SM:P GM Law, like the race creation rules.
 As you can see it is a bit of a mess, that is from my understanding that the product was part of the old ICE when it went backrupt and they published it as is. I think sometime in the future, next 5 years or so it will get a re-editing to fix all the crazy things that are in the books.

Until then you have us wonderful people on the forum to help you.

MDC

BTW: Welcome to the forums since this is your first post. 

David Johansen:
It's sadly a problem that SPAM suffers from.

Defendi:
Yeah.  Following the RMFRP structure is VERY difficult.

TARosey:
Thanks for the responses.  I looked in the vault, but couldn't find the file with the table.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version