Author Topic: Heads Up: A sale worth checking out (RM, MERP, HARP, etc.)  (Read 1654 times)

Offline rdanhenry

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • This sentence is false.
Heads Up: A sale worth checking out (RM, MERP, HARP, etc.)
« on: August 29, 2018, 12:21:15 AM »
Noble Knight Games https://www.nobleknight.com is having a moving sale, and the check I made before posting shows 174 ICE products still in stock. I have no affiliation with Noble Knight Games other than as a satisfied customer. I prefer using them over some other options because they have a brick-and-mortar store. I like supporting someone's FLGS, even if they're too distant to be mine. I have always gotten my exact order, with materials in the condition listed, so I can recommend them based on my limited personal experience. Just about everything is reduced price right now, and I can't afford to throw any more money at them, so I don't have to worry you'll grab the last copy of something before I can. ;-)

I even see they have some MERP modules in Spanish, for those who play in Spanish (or are just insane collection completion compulsion disorder victims).

A number of RM2 companion books were also available last I checked. I know some folks here are interested in those.
Rolemaster: When you absolutely, positively need to have a chance of tripping over an imaginary dead turtle.

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Heads Up: A sale worth checking out (RM, MERP, HARP, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »
Shared with my group of gamers.
Thx!

Offline ImaginosMusic

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Pikes Peak or Bust!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 07:41:54 PM »
I will also attest to the quality of this business. I have ordered from them on several occasions and have always been impressed with the quality of the product and timeliness of delivery.

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 04:20:58 PM »
One of my go-tos. I actually just got a spare copy of the Channeling Companion from them.
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline mathhatt

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 08:30:35 AM »
unfortunately the MERP books I am still looking for a very expensive, and I have to add shipping to France :(
"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it."
-- Galadriel, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring. --