Forum > Spacemaster

Spacemaster Imperium OCR and Text Recovery

<< < (2/12) > >>

Terry K. Amthor:
Sounds like there is some interest in the Spacemaster Imperium setting! I'm excited to revisit this. Maybe even expand that old fiction...

Terry K. Amthor:
Oh, and just to clarify something I read... the original Spacemaster was not designed to sell as a DUNE game (though after we were well into producing the game, I think that ICE did try to get the license), but we had already started developing the Imperium background. We'd created several houses and groups; and yeah, there was some Dune influence.

But in the beginning, Kevin Barrett sent us the concept as 'Tech Law' unsolicited as this little bound proposal, and we loved it so much that we though it might be worthwhile to do an entire new genre. So they sent me (why me, I don't remember) and my KAYPRO to meet Barrett in Toronto, and on that tiny 9" screen we developed the attack tables and the original Tech Law and Future Law. How's that for backstory?

Ynglaur:
I might be able to help out with some of this.  I have regular flights with not much to do other than catch up on email.

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on February 07, 2014, 12:17:00 PM ---Sounds like there is some interest in the Spacemaster Imperium setting! I'm excited to revisit this. Maybe even expand that old fiction...

--- End quote ---

I'd love this as well be it in the form of new SM2 based adventures or updated campaign material & eventual release of a SMU RPG. I'm all for Terry expanding his old SM fiction  for potential re-release (as I missed out on it) & new SM stories as well. I'm a fan of his Shadowworld fiction.

Takeyabue:
Is there any kind of setting bible, or usage guide, which provides the authoritative version of the terms and abbreviations using in the StarMaster 1st and 2nd Edition books? I have begun to review some of the text extraction efforts I already completed. It would be very useful to have a final authoritative version on the bulk of the terms so we can all move to the same spelling and abbreviations when proofing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version