Forum > Rolemaster

Web RM - Classic Character Creator

(1/2) > >>

tersipodes:
Hi guys!

I´m new in this forum and I want to introduce my Web program for create RM - Classic characters. I´ve finished the firts beta version of the Web. The program has all created in spanish (because I live in Spain), but in this days, I´m going to traslate it to english. I need your help for test every part of the program.

I´m sure still existing a lot of mistakes, but with a little help, we´ll have a fine instrument to create, and store very quickly our RM characters.

http://charactercreator.zobyhost.com/index.php

If you want to help me, please enter in this link and try to create/modify some characters. If you find some mistake, please send me a message to tersipodes@gmail.com

Thank you

Onirim:
Hi !
It's a good idea, but spanish is too difficult for me :p

I wait for en english of french version =)

tersipodes:
hehehehe, don´t worry, I´m working on it now. When I´ll have finished english translate, I´ll notice it.

markc:
tersipodes;
 You should contact ICE about a program you would like to distribute freely as it ma contain information that involves copyright infringement. Thom@ICE should be the one you contact for more info. If you need any help or have a question please PM me or another moderator.

MDC

markc:
 I took a look at the program but did not go through it all the way to create a PC. I also have not taken Spanish since 83 but I could guess and fudge my way through the stuff I needed. It seems to me to be OK but you should still contact Thom@ICE to get permission even though a lot of the info is hidden.

I could be wrong but is the Archmage in RMC? I thought it had only been in RM2? But it could be my Spanish to English conversion also.

Thanks
MDC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version