Forum > Cyradon

"Ruins of Kausar" module question

<< < (2/7) > >>

Rasyr-Mjolnir:
The ghost can be "killed" and it will reform in 24 hours. The ghost can be permanently killed using magic. The ghost can also be "dispatched" in the manner described. So 3 ways to dispatch the ghost, and 2 of them are permanent, while one is not....

In short, if the party "kills" the ghost in any manner (i.e. does not let it get away when it tries to run), then they will get the vision...

Mungo:
Thanks.

This is a great product and I would love to see more of this! It is a nice adventure, it is well structured, well described, has nice maps, brings the story of Cyradon forward, introduces new creatures and has hooks for the next adventure.

What would have been nice f.e. were stats for Seargent Trevis. I was also a bit confused by seeing the Manticore's stats several times.

Concerning the Cyradon adventures in the vault: I would love to see them made "official". I would pay for an official version, even if there were only minor or no adaptation. Or you could make them available for free via the store as teasers for people new to HARP.

BR Juergen

jasonbrisbane:
Hiya All,

Just looked at the final product and its Fantastic to see my work completed and in full colour!   ;D

The maps are fantastic! My Thanks and Complements to Tim, Sherry, Bruce, Heike and Michael K. Turney for the Interior Maps and Cover Map. Your artwork is superb!  :worthy: Apologies to others I've forgotten to mention (and who have had a hand in its coming to life!)

Woerie, Yes it DOES fit in well doesnt it?
Mungo, thank you for your kind words!

Right Wing Wacko:
What character levels is the module designed for?
I want to get this very badly, but my money is funny right now....

Rasyr-Mjolnir:
it is for 4-6 characters of levels 3-6.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version